Wednesday, March 19, 2014

JUDGEMENT..BROKENNESS..FREEDOM..HOW DO WE BEGIN TO GET THERE


DON'T ALWAYS VIEW PEOPLE'S FLAWS THROUGH THE EYE OF A CAMERA..RECORDING THEIR EVERY MISTAKE SO THAT YOU MAY CONSTANTLY REMIND THEM, CRITICIZE THEM AND ISSUE OUT JUDGEMENT... FOCUS NOT SO INTENTLY ON HOW A PERSON FALLS SHORT, BUT INSTEAD REFLECT ON HOW THEY RECOVER FROM THEIR VICES. 
If you guys have been a supporter of our page  for awhile, you know that when I have a thought, I love to share, in hopes that even one person somewhere will be inspired by what I've shared. These are always personal thoughts of growth, never directed towards anyone, but instead a self reflection on how I can constantly grow and mature in wisdom.

MY THOUGHTS..JUDGEMENT 

We live in a world where there is constant judgement, constant criticism, constant fault finding. What the world does not focus on is how people recover from their flaws, from their vices, from their brokenness. I've learned and am learning that those who judge the harshest are usually the easiest offended when they in turn feel judgement, remember, we attract the energy we put out. Now, when I speak about judgement, I do not mean holding a friend or loved one accountable out of love. Accountability is when you help the one you love recognize their vices, help them up, dust them off, when they fall in hopes that they grow into a higher person..and this act is always done out of a loving spirit and not just for the act of self satisfying ego. 

MY THOUGHTS..BROKENNESS

What I'm finding is that brokenness does not discriminate. It does not care what you look like, act like, how much worldly wealth you have obtained, how many material possessions you possess..it is an equal opportunist that visits the heart and spirits of anyone, anywhere and at anytime. It is the enemy of faith, love, healing, forgiveness, gratitude. It is the energy that seduces us into feeling justified with how we judge others, justify how egotistical we can be, justify how rudely we talk, how un-integral we may act...It clouds our vision of positivity and creates the illusion of negative thinking. Brokenness visits us at the age of innocence, whether through hurts as a child during upbringing, hurts from those we have trusted and loved, those who we have allowed into our personal energy. Brokenness is the energy that teaches us how to distrust, how to lack forgiveness, how to re-act instead of graciously thinking before we respond. Brokenness whispers negative thoughts into our heads making us feel RIGHT in the wrongs that we do..

MY THOUGHTS..FREEDOM

There is a sickness of brokenness that's so prevalent in the world, and many times, many don't even know it..or better yet, even know what it is. Here's some things that have and are working for me as well as my husband in terms of healing brokenness and truly being set free..Freedom ain't what you say, how many verses you can recite, how often you visit a place of worship, how self righteous we think we may be, 'in our head' or how we portray ourselves to others..freedom is truly praying to recognizing that there is an issue that we struggle with, praying to be set free from that issue and then beginning the process of healing from that issue. I'm learning what freedom is. In our own families that we were raised in, we may have experienced, seen or been victim to dysfunction. In hopes of trying to heal from that, we may have tried talking it out, writing letters or simply pretending that it doesn't matter. What I've found and am finding is that, if a situation in a family cannot be discussed, I pray for my own peace of mind, I pray for the wisdom of how I can break the cycle of dysfunction, how I can teach my children a different way to think, feel or act, by, first, being the example and change I wish to see. Listen, I fall short each day..that doesn't mean that each day I'm allowed to wake, I can't strive to get it right, do it better than the day before..actually instead of judging all the change I wish to see in others, I'm striving to BE the change I wish to see. I don't care for profanity, but instead of judging those who do use it, I focus on keeping my words as positive as possible and working on how I use my words. We all grow at our own rate and as a beauty, I'm blessed to have someone who loves me to hold me accountable out of love to help me grow into the best person I can be while my physical body is here on this earth. I'm not a religious person and I respect people and their beliefs, whether I agree or not, they have a right to believe how they choose.. I do find that a spiritual closeness to our CREATOR and the messages HE sent through HIS word and HIS people are excellent guidelines of how we can heal this thing called brokenness. The more HE allows me to heal, the more I see how much I had placed HIM and my potential in a box. I recognize HE is and I am greater than that. The person we may judge the most may be used by HIM to send us a message that we may miss because we are so focused on how bad they fall short. Just because a person struggles with a different vice than you, doesn't make them any less forgivable. So, I'm learning to focus, not on how bad a person may fall short, but instead reflecting on how well they strive to recover. Any vice we may struggle in, we can find hope in truly understanding that HE is the I AM of all things possible for healing. The more I go, I grow..Let's grow together....Good morning, MIP MEMBERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment